Contributors

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quoting Quiz dr.who (David Tennant sieries2)

Who says...

1) hit me hit me hit me with my rythem stick its good to be a loonatick.
a) queen Victoria
b) the dr
c)Harriot Jones


2)its not a natural phenomenom.
a) Toby
b) Rose
c)Mickey



3)Harriot Jones priminister
a) Rinette
B)the face of boe
c)Harriot Jones



4)goodbye trampoline hello blondy.
a)cassandra
b)sisters of plenitude
c)k9



5)for the planet.
a) sycorax and the dr
b)sarah Jane Smith and Rose
c)k9 and Jackie Tyler



6)hungrrrrryyyyyy
a)krillitane
b)wire
c)clockwork killer



7)we could work together cybermen and daleks
a)daleks
b)Adam
c)cybermen



8)a spaceship on my first go.
a)Mickey
b)chip
c)face of boe


9) try me
a)Rose
b) sarah Jane Smith
c)dalek


10)oh its you your my friend because you are thick thickety thick thick thick from thick town thickania and sos your dad.
a)clockwork killer
b)the dr
c)Rose

No comments: